Whether you’re in a conventional cast or a collaborative ensemble, there is a specific skill set to working creatively with a group of people.
Understanding how to contribute in a positive and clear way creates an environment that fosters honesty, inspiration, and the freedom to take risks.
Join today’s round table discussion as we dissect what makes a dream ensemble member--someone everyone wants to work with and who gets the most out of any creative opportunity.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn About:
- Embodying generosity as an artist
- Understanding the potential within propositions
- Acknowledging whether you function best as a solo or ensemble artist
- Approaching a process with compassion
- Strategies for dealing with a challenging ensemble member
- Maintaining professionalism in the studio
- Preparing for each rehearsal
- Identifying your role in supporting a given story
- How and when to say “no”
Thanks for Joining Us at the Round Table!
Don’t forget to subscribe to Stage Hackers to get automatic updates.
Also, please leave an honest rating and review for this podcast. These are incredibly helpful for the rankings of the show. We appreciate it so much and read every one we get.
We look forward to sharing new episodes with you every Monday and Wednesday.
Keep hacking the stage!